Ms. Wood is a graduate of the University of British Columbia where she received her Bachelor of Laws degree. She also holds a Bachelor of Science degree and a BC Professional Teaching Certificate. She worked as an associate at law firms in the Lower Mainland while raising her family.
In 1995 Ms. Wood established her law firm in Richmond, B.C. The focus of her practice is family and divorce law, wills and estates, residential conveyancing and corporate law. She enjoys working with people and assisting them in resolving legal problems. She listens to her clients, explains the law, informs them of their legal rights and provides sound legal advice based on the facts. She provides families with legal services in a timely and professional manner in a confidential setting.
Ms. Wood has appeared as counsel in the Provincial Court of British Columbia, the Supreme Court of British Columbia and the British Columbia Court of Appeal. She has obtained successful outcomes for her clients at all three levels of the court.
Ms. Wood is also qualified to mediate family law disputes
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION & MEMBERSHIPS
* Law Society of British Columbia, member
* Canadian Bar Association, member
* Vancouver Bar Association, member
* Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia, member
* Canadian Legal Education – Family and Wills & Estate sections, member
* Canadian Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service, participant
* University of British Columbia, LL.B.
* University of British Columbia, B.Sc.
* University of British Columbia, BC Teaching Certifcate
* Continuing Legal Education – Family Law Mediation & Collaborative Separation and Divorce courses
* Family & Divorce Law
* Estate Litigation
* Residential Conveyancing
Click to enlarge pictures:
MARY E.B. WOOD - BARRISTER AND SOLICITOR
Address: 6081 No 3 Rd, Richmond, BC V6Y 2B2
Send message: (Message will be sent to the company's email address. If urgent, please call company office directly.)